What are the rules at Sun Devil State Storage?
Published on 4/5/2022
At Sun Devil State Storage, we are easy to get along with,
we just ask that our customers respect a few simple rules! It makes it easier
for all of us and a better place for everyone to enjoy :)
- Access hours are 6am-8pm. Your code will not work outside
these hours. You must be OUTSIDE the facility prior to 8pm or you run the risk
of being locked in and subject to a $50.00 after-hours fee.
- No littering. Please pick up your trash, and do not leave
anything outside your storage unit when you leave. Cameras are monitored and a
$250.00 cleanup fee will apply per incident. If you're moving out, you must
fully empty and sweep out the unit, and send us a photo of it - for refund of your deposit.
- Be kind. Verbal abuse and violence is not tolerated and
violators will be prosecuted. This goes for fellow tenants and staff.
- NO LOITERING. The site is for storage or parking only.
Hanging out on site is not permitted, and you cannot work on vehicles, paint, or do work inside storage units.
- You must use your gate code when entering or exiting the
gate. Tailgating is not permitted.
- No use of power outlets. Tampering with electrical outlets
or junction boxes is not permitted, and violators will be prosecuted.
- No alterations of storage units are permitted. Shelving
systems must be free-standing, you cannot drill into the walls or ceiling of your
- Locks MUST be disc-style locks. Combination or key-operated
is fine, but they must be disc locks. they are available for purchase from us
if you need one.
- If you lose your lock combination or key, or if your lock
becomes broken, you are not permitted to cut your own lock. If you do, you will
be responsible for damage to the unit door or latch. Please let us know if this
happens and we will help you out to the best of our ability.
- When parking with us, you must park straight in a spot with
a normal distance between other vehicles as if you're in a standard parking
lot. If there is lines, make sure you are within the lines unless otherwise
instructed. If there are no lines, please use your best judgement so others can
park (many people come and go and can be left without a place to park if
somebody parks crooked or across multiple spots)
- Vehicles can not be left on site overnight.
- Nobody is EVER permitted to live inside a storage unit.
Storage units are NOT a suitable location for living and immediate eviction
Sun Devil State Storage - Tempe is proud to be your #1
choice for storage lockers and parking in Tempe, with customers from
Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Goodyear, Apache Junction, and everywhere in